MKS&H Articles

Anca Stradley

As a member of the MKS&H team, I am responsible for managing multiple tax engagements to deliver excellent quality services to our clients. I work with individuals (focus on high net worth individuals with complex tax needs), corporations, partnerships, non-profits, trusts and estates; I help my clients with any tax filing and planning needs to minimize corporate and individual tax liabilities; month-end close processes or internal financial statements.

Recent Posts

Did you know the 1099 deadline is fast approaching?!

[fa icon="calendar'] Jan 10, 2017 3:47:27 PM / by Anca Stradley posted in Advisory, tax

[fa icon="comment"] 0 Comments

If you paid $10 or more in gross royalties or $600 or more in rents or compensation to a person who is not an employee or to an unincorporated business you are most likely required to report the amount on a Form 1099. The payments have to be made in the course of your trade or business during the calendar year. Generally, any person, including a corporation, partnership, individual estate, and trust which makes reportable transactions must file a Form 1099. The type of reportable transaction determines the specific Form 1099 which must be filed. One of the most common forms 1099 issued is Form 1099-MISC. Form 1099-MISC is required for each person to whom you have paid during the year:

Read More [fa icon="long-arrow-right"]

Subscribe for our Latest Articles

Article Categories

Featured in Alltop

Posts by Topic

See All